We currently have a vacancy at STARFLEET Headquarters. At this time, I would like to open up the position of Vice-Commander, STARFLEET to applications. This position is second in command of the entire organization, therefore please make sure you have the abilities, desire, and drive for serving before applying. Below is a job description, including requirements, for the position of Vice-Commander, STARFLEET:
Second in command of STARFLEET
- Corporate Secretary-taking meeting minutes and transcribing them for documentation purposes, assisting with corporate paperwork, etc.
- Direct reports include a Chief of Staff, Membership Processing, Member Services Help Desk, STARFLEET Marine Corps Commandant, STARFLEET Medical Corps Director (Surgeon General), PetFleet Coordinator, STARFLEET Special Operations Director, and other member services-related staff
- Acts as liaison between Executive Committee and Affiliated Groups and Departments (SFMC, SFSO, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring all SFI-related documents are kept up-to-date (whether updating them personally or working with the respective departments and/or individuals to have them updated)
- Responsible for working with STARFLEET Webmaster to ensure documents are updated accordingly on the STARFLEET website
- Assume duties of Commander, STARFLEET, in the event the CS is
- Miscellaneous duties and activities that arise
- Must be a member in good standing, and have been a member in good standing for at least the last three (3) consecutive years
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must possess strong administrative skills (transcription, taking minutes, etc.)
- Must be available for regularly scheduled meetings (monthly AB and EC meetings, various department conference calls, etc.)
- Must possess strong leadership skills
If you are interested in serving our organization as the next Vice-Commander, STARFLEET, please send a letter of intent (along with a resume...both Fleet and real-life) to email@example.com. Deadline for applications will be Friday, March 14th. A decision will be made by Thursday, March 20thand the selected individual will be presented before the Admiralty Board for confirmation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to processing your applications!
Fleet Admiral Wayne Lee Killough, Jr., SFMD
Commanding Officer, Retribution Station, SFR-1202
Director, College of Medicine, STARFLEET Academy
Toll Free: 1-888-SFI-TREK (734-8735) ext. 701 firstname.lastname@example.org